Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Element

If talking isn't a pleasure to one, writing should be the one. Everyone should express oneself in ways that do not harm others. That's my personal belief. Let's talk about Programming. This activity called Programming really isn't what i used to thought it is. I thought it is an activity that would allow me to manipulate things and being the privileged one that could access to something others would not have rights to do. It is partially true but to add more meaning to this activity, it is how a Programmer will need to squeeze the brain juice just to think of a perfect solution at the point of creating a Program, part by part, with helping the end users in mind.

This is no simple task at all, it is an honorable thing to do. I began to realize how much sacrifices are needed to be a good programmer. Skill really doesn't fall from the sky. It surely takes practices and time to think and to sharpen the AXE of programming. Since in life, we couldn't manipulate humans, in programming it at least could satisfy the need to manipulate things. How things could go if you know the way to do it, and there are always better ways. Choices and choices to make, and just mirroring the philosophy of life. LOOP is one thing many people do in life. I just want to skip the loop and get into a healthier loop that could change my life. What the method and function needed to achieve this? Would you be my element? I truly wish that an element like you could live on forever..........

How could i be your element? I know it isn't easy. I just have to think through during the sleepless nights.

Well, good night, my element.

No comments: