Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lie Not

It's a quarter after one and i need you now. You wonder if you ever crossed my mind? It happens all the time. Been thinking about the phrase " honesty is the best policy" but it doesn't work in Sales. It doesn't always work that way. I don't used to lie. I can proudly say that i seldom lie and during times that i need to lie, i would just prefer to remain silent and keep my mouth shut. Rather than spit out lies that would hurt my soul and betray other souls.

No matter how honest one person could be, there's always lies been told in the process of growing up until we reach a stage and realized lie doesn't make do with an honorable life one could have. For me, i think that human race really shouldn't lie, i know i sound corny here but why should one lies to one and another and keep making mental note to oneself that we must remember what we said in order not to be exposed about our insincerity that we have to hide something from another human, even though it was from a good standpoint. Many people may argue that they lied for good and it is always better if someone didn't know about something. Even so, there really isn't a need to lie. We should just avoid the topic instead of telling lies.

Not that i haven't been lied that i still hold such firm stance about not lying even when it is needed, i just think it would be a vicious cycle if we chose so to lie to the dearest one or loved ones. it isn't fair to everyone. Lie doesn't make you feel good. Just not the thing for me. I have seen liars' faces, they don't look good at all, as if i could see a wolf or fox beneath their human masks. What is the point of living a life full of lies when you are going into the coffin one day and all the people who knew you remember nothing real about you but the lies. You get noted for things that do not belong to you, deep down you just know that. No matter how hard you tried to make yourself believe you are good. Conscience is something human cannot get rid of one way or another.

Here i make my vouch to not to lie to my dearest and loved ones including family members, relatives, friends, and of course the dearest to my heart. You may not know it, but you took a whole lot of weight in my heart, that's why my heart always sink because of you.
Forgiveness is also important in the process of learning not to lie. After all, lie is one Mass Destruction Weapon, if we love peace, we shall stay away from it.

No comments: